As HubSpot is constantly improving and adapting to the needs of its many customers*, here’s an update on the new features and improvements to HubSpot Service Hub in the first half of 2023.
The latest updates:
- There are new playbook templates to better support your service staff. It is also now possible to use and format snippets within playbooks.
- You can now calculate the average of “rating questions” in your customer satisfaction surveys to evaluate how they change over time.
- Service employees can now forward conversations to colleagues even more easily by selecting whether they should be assigned to a specific person, a team, or any person. Additionally, you can leave comments to leave helpful hints for colleagues.
- Another new feature is that from now on you can accept calls directly in HubSpot and also see missed calls or listen to voicemail.
- Similar to the Sales Hub for Deals, tickets can now be color-tagged to make prioritizing tickets even easier visually.
- Super admins are now able to set a limit for the capacity of chat staff members so that those who have reached their limit cannot be assigned new chats.
- Probably the biggest innovation is that it is now possible to have create multiple knowledge bases for different target groups can create:
You want to stay up to date?
- From your account dropdown (top right), select “Product Updates”. There you will find all the latest updates.
- Here you can find the latest Hubspot Product Spotlight.
Until the next update – your Growth Ninjas!
Articles that can also be interesting:
Overview of key updates from 2022:
HubSpot Wrap-Up 2022